Who We Serve
Women's Health Clinic services are open to all beneficiaries.
Routine services include:
- Annual well women exams
- Management of abnormal periods and pelvic pain
- Peri-menopausal and menopausal concerns
- Vaginal infections
- Management and follow up of abnormal pap tests
We also provide contraceptive counseling including:
- Use of birth control pills, patches, rings
- Depo Provera injections
- Nexplanon and IUDs
- Pre-conception counseling
Walk-in services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
Walk-in services are available 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
How to Make an Appointment
Call 940-676-2273 for an appointment.